Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday-Rainy day~~

I hate that the situation where preparation had been done, but the event/date was cancelled at last minute indeed, truly felt bad. But today, nothing can do since my friend is attacking by stomachache, so the date to Botanical Garden is out. I decided evening must have my basketball session, due to yesterday wasn't playing so nice in the game, hope can improve some in today's game.

I can't get back to sleep again, so i go to the morning market to buy veges and chicken bone for lunch preparation. Sour preserved szechuan pickle soup, omelette with beans and stir green brocoli with mushroom, sounds nice, taste also not bad actly, but if want to be PRO as my mum, still need intensive trainings. But as long as can cook one or two dishes for filling own stomach, i think is good enough. hehe...self satisfacton :P

When i get fully "uniformed" and step out of my door, the rain started.
I still can recall, bad things are coming twice :( @#$%^&*&^%#$%&Why.....haiz....I do love the cool feeling after raining, but not for my basketball time and the time i ride to work, ok? That's why now i am knocking on keyboard to complain this. Even it is stip raining now, but the floor already wet.....

My mood now are depressed+gloomy+morose....how could it spoiled my Sunday?