Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Award

Yesterday was a surprise, get an award by unexpectedly, may be will get scolded for saying that, but i really didn't expect anything on this. It was an quarterly award, although it's not a big award, but still an award made me ashamed as i really felt myself wasn't qualified for this award because i still weak in every aspect, still need guidance from everyone to complete my daily task s and settle issues.It did is a strong award that others will thought you are very competant, but to me, i felt my shoulders became more heavy then ever.

But i must appreciate and thanks for my leader, AE, mentors, teamates and fellow friends who did help on this achievement, i will keep it up and try my best to perform. Hope that i will not disappointed those people who are putting high hope at me.
My AE had won same awards twice which made him entitled with the Prestigious Rolex, hoho, rich guy...hehe, but he really deserved it as he really the No.1 hardworking AE.Although had been co-working with him the 3rd Q, still not very familiar with him but do appreciate his working attitude and mind.

However, I won myself a Victorinox Big Ben NB bag, an trophy, certification and some $$.
(Guys, I am not stingy for not spending any penny to treat you all, but i did need it for some purpose.:P)

Yesterday my network hang again made me late a bit to post this out.Luckily my draft was saved, if not i had to retype again.

Today morning had try to treat my teamates and the people who helped me with breakfast, unfortunately some of them didn't work as today was a public holiday. Nevermind, my sincerity is there already:P

1 comment:

rukawa said...

wah, seems like you luck still there =)
as spiderman's father says "great power comes with great responsibilities" But take it easy lar, dont pressure yourself too much