Monday, March 10, 2008

Misfortune day

Today was a quite misfortune day since last night.But what happened today is what we had done yesterday.The day before yesterday night i was trying to post about my colleagues happy moment but the webpage hang overnight, wait till next day the sign in page still pending on 'The
Internet Explorer cannot show this page".

Yesterday evening was going for basketball game at USM as usual. Quite happy although i play damn bad in the game.After going back home, i noticed i lost my white gold ring that with me about 3 years already.I think it is missing when i try to get my key from my bag.So i decided to find it the next day. Felt upset, want to write a post about it, but again, i failed to sign in for "N' times, until i fed up and give up.

To chase away the unhappiness , i watched Bleach anime again and chating with my frens about the election unexpected results and share each opinion.Although i didnt know much about it, din't vote due to distance problem, and never pay much attention on politics, but i do found something interesting about election in Penang.I even follow closely sit in front of TV for the latest news.From this time, i realize we can choose our own life,sure will vote for the next time.

Today after working, rush to USM to look up my ring. Fortunately i found it under somebody's car.A guy help me take it out, but unfortunately it is twisted a litle bit and ring side sharpened, can't be wear again, very upset.:(

Then back to home, trying to log in blog to say something, again, still can't log on.What is going on with my blog? haiz.....I decided to go for badminton session with my colleagues on every Monday night. When i go to there, nobody of my gang is there!!!
Ooopps........paiseh, only me alone?! It is impossible, call!Call!Call!
"Chris oh, we thought u dint go, so we din't go lor"....hehehe, ya, because of uncomfortable, i had say i possibly not going..hmmm....haiz...What is next for my day, i hope nothing more will happen, my heart is not strong enough for further fluke.

Finally i have dinner with my friend and reach home safely and the last but not least, i manage to sign in for this post.This is the end of my misfortune day.
Actually get back what i had lost considered half happiness too---plug from my friend's quote

1 comment:

rukawa said...

oh, you love bleach too =)