Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday 16/03/2008

Wake up in the morning, again, same routine, fetched my mum to work then back to my sweet dream :P.After a while, received a call from colleague for ad hoc trip to Hatyai, so sudden, no preparation , and somemore my brain still not fully function yet. Erm, sorry for couldn't make it, my dear.


Pack a yummy delicous roastered duck drumstick rice from Happy Pekaka there as lunch, don't want to suffer from the gastrectasia like i did when the second day for CNY 2008, run to toilet vomit + diarrhoea all the day, lying on bed,felt like truly sick person. No ... no... no, not again! I will eat every meal accurately, promised to myself.

Today basketball session win endlessly because of my strong teamates are able to cover my
height limitation :P Nice dinner eating my mum's cooking and went for pasar malam.

When i was enjoying my Bleach anime, suddenly my laptop dummy up, mute.....OMG, i restart again and again to try for miracle will happen.But it ends up soundless though. Haiz...Am i gonna burn a hole at the pocket? Please tell me no..@_@

1 comment:

rukawa said...

yeah, pekaka duck rice very yummy, but price has gone up quite a lot since years back =(