Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happiness moment

Today is 12th election of Malaysia, but i am not going to write about that.

Wake up in the morning, still feel sleepy although had a long rest enough after one week tortured by my job, my mum is way back to Alor Star for election while i am staying home.

I din't go out for lunch as what i did at normal weekend, laying on bed, spend almost half day watching my favourite anime-Bleach and drama-Fight, want or not.

About 4pm, i start to bath myself, dress nicely to attend my colleague's party for her engagement. She held the buffet at her husband's house--Sg Petani.

A happy moment for my dear colleague's party,we car pooling to Sungai Petani at 08/03/2008.

There was a "mighty" map guided us along the way(no one know the route), actually we arrived SP at 7pm, but the map leads us around the place, wandering till 8pm. At last, we surrendered, and ask her come out to show the way. :)

Seeing they were so happy together, really felt warmth. Let's share the moment.




1st row: Su Sian, Irene,Lee Lee,Gaik Khim


2nd row: Chris,Stefanie, Jaws, Katherine


With pretty wedding cake




No comments: