Friday, March 07, 2008

Nice Patchi Chocholate


Remember that i told u that i am a real junkies? :P (Now u all understand why my figure keep become flatter lah)
Thanks to my dear friend, Ronald for give me this luxury chocholate far away from KL. This is the 1st time I had a chance to enjoy such a high class chocholate. So elegance, felt not willing to eat this rarity lovely gift.:)
This is Patchi Chocholate, be derived from Lebanon. In Malaysia, you can only found it at Star Hill Gallery /Bangsar Shopping Centre.
Patchi chocholate website, take a look if interested.
http://www.patchi.com/
And so do the dinner he treats me somemore, really ashamed as i can't even fetch him, because i am not owned a car yet. Felt sorry for can't do the honours of. I will diligently work hard for one, this also been a target for me throughout this year. But i do know i should do according to my abilities, don't worry ya.
One thing i felt regret is--------I forgot to take photo with you, Ronald, haiz......


No comments: