Monday, February 25, 2008

Jay Chou in the World Tour Concert of Malaysia

Where had i been for this weekend? Don't get to see me on basketball court? Because...
I had been go to realize one of my wish which is watching Jay Chou's concert!!
Early in the morning, i depart from taking bus to Sg.Nibong station, then take express bus to KL.
Spending whole day in this small place for several hours.
After wandering a few hours at Sg Wang before my frens pick me up to Stadium Merdeka. Due to very traffic jam, we decided to get monorail to there.

WAH~~~~~This was the thought when i reach Stadium Merdeka, it's very terrible...people mountain people sea...
U see...This is only a small portion of queue lines...They started queue up since noon. :@

Small me in front of the concert's venue.

Although i had a great value ticket , but it is not worth as my seat is so far fom the stage, Jay's is very far far away,oh...my Jay, only look like a 2cm doll from my view.

Behind was the rock zone that i dun even dare to turnaround to have a look at them.
Cool Jay on the stage, see 'Real Jay' small at the corner....that's view from RM348, #$%&*^@#$


The beautiful fireworks that concert used to have

His talented piano show.....super fanstatic to me, i love that...

牛仔很忙。。。。


Hot dance from Jay

千里之外

Finally my camera out of service due to low battery @##$%*&*^ :( crying.....haiz...

Actly it just a normal concert, nothing special about, compare to Taipei's concert, Malaysia's one Jay seem not putting further creative idea on it, quite disappointed for that. By the way, here is a kindly reminder, please don't go to Stadium Merdeka for concert, it's too big, the audio system not good enough throughout the field. Furthermore, the small annoying mosquito keep attacking all audience. The last one, there was so HOT!!

When go back to Penang , i realize the bus from Melaka was only 2 slot which is 10 am/10pm, and i already missed out the morning slot. Therefore i decide to take bus to KL then transfer to Penang. When i reached Penang, it was already 10pm, arh....no bus!!!! Not feeling want to bother my frens, so i walked myself back home very quickly way(it was very dark) in 15minutes. Keep walking faster and faster as the terrible news like robbery, kidnap and XXX flying over mind. Felt "har...." wonderful relax when back to little home sweet home. But when think of the plague issue haven't settle yet made me be sick of going back to work.

This is my first time going enjoy a concert but it seems like not a very good experience. May be next time i will just buy DVD and watch it freely at home without exhausted my mentally and physically, wasting my time for keep waiting this and that, sit in a bus for long hours, starving most of the times and walk home alone at night. But at last, i had realize one of my wish - at least going for concert once in my lifetime, yeah~~

Next....going for second wish lor

2 comments:

rukawa said...

halo, just realize you write blog for quite a while too already =)
yeah, next time just buy dvd, but this time at least a first and a learning =)

chris ^_^ 7 said...

Actually i write blog is influenced by u, bro.:)
But now u d stop writing,i stop for quite a long time too.Do u know u r my favorite blogger?
And only now, i just realize you had leave ur comments here.hehe~